Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Attention, Shoppers

Today I had the luxury of spending some time with one of my best friends, Arrione, who recently moved back to town. Did we have lunch at a fabulous restaurant then hit a boutique for some shopping? Not exactly. We ate Chick-fil-A in the car while her baby napped in his car seat, then we hit Target. But we didn't care - we were together and having fun.

Now, like most trips to Target, this one started with the mundane - socks for my daughter, a rug pad and paper plates. Somehow, I came home with much more. The dreaded Target effect.


First of all, I had to see if "her" Target (in an outlying suburb) had more of the Cynthia Vincent sandals. It did. Oh, happy day. I grabbed two pair. Arrione grabbed the same two pair (luckily we don't wear the same size; she has normal size feet whereas mine are huge).
I loved this yellow pair. They fit pretty well and are comfy to boot. The next pair, I think I might have to return.
These are super cute, but they're a half size too big and once I got home and walked around in them I realized they're not gonna work. Bummer.
 
Next, we hit the clothing department, and I found this cute tunic . . . 
Don't mind the mess behind me in my bedroom. And I would wear this with white jeans, not the cargo pants I just happened to have on.

And last, we had to make a quick stop in the jewelry department. I can't remember the last time I bought jewelry at Target, but there was some really cute stuff. I ended up choosing this . . .
Okay, so this isn't the best shot. Sorry. But basically, the white things are pearls. Kind of edgy for me, but Arrione talked me into it. In fact, she talked me into everything. It's all her fault. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Friends + shopping = bliss. Hope you had a great Thursday too!
You have read this articlejewelry / sandals / Target with the title Attention, Shoppers. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2010/04/attention-shoppers.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, April 29, 2010

Comments "Attention, Shoppers"

Post a Comment