Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Dreaming of Fall

It is almost too hot to move here in Nashville. There's no relief in sight either. Sigh. Luckily, when I went to my mailbox today I received the new Anthropologie catalog chocked full of fabulous fall merchandise.


It was somehow good for my psyche to see clothing and accessories that I might be able to wear in - oh, I don't know - maybe three months, if I'm lucky. This is the South after all, fall is sometimes a very short season between a hot humid summer and a freezing winter. Which is sad because it's my favorite season. But, I digress - on to the good Anthropologie stuff. 

The one that made me stop in my tracks . . .
This Sliced Eggplant Bag. Isn't it fabulous? I love a little purple in the fall. This bag is calling my name loudly.

Next, was this . . .
I swooned over this Terrace House Jacket. It may look terrible on, but it's worth a shot. I need a fun jacket for fall.

And lastly (although there were several other loves), these . . .
Upwards Boots made my heart go pitter patter. 

A girl can dream about fall, can't she?
You have read this articleAnthropologie / bag / boots / clothing / fall / jacket with the title Dreaming of Fall. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2010/08/dreaming-of-fall.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Comments "Dreaming of Fall"

Post a Comment