Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Taking a sick day....

While Hooper and her crew were forced family funnin' it on Bald Head I was home with some forced family fun of my own.


What IS one to do when a child is home for a week with a fever of 101? Well... since the other kids are in school and sicky sleeps all day... hmmm... Redo my dining room! Of course!

Now for a little inspiration...

For inspiration purposes only I am going to pretend my D.R. is in this house.... (a girl can dream)


I spy with my little eye.... Wainscoting!


Totally loving the height of this but I have lots of scary portraits that must be hung on the walls!

Though I am looking for wainscoting inspiration I got a little distracted by the pillars on the table from Anthropologie. I'll take all 5 please. Thank you...

I should definitely paint mine high gloss white.


I am so thankful to have brothers that are carpenters and willing to throw some board and baton up for a sister on a Tuesday afternoon!



I am also thankful for my friends at Benjamin Moore who let me call in paint and pick up curbside!




I know... the pictures are not hung and the chair is begging to be recovered in a blue & white zig-zag. (not that I already have it picked out or anything...) I am also still debating the color. It might need more blue, less green. But, overall ...not bad for an unplanned week home!

May your sick days always be productive...


Bye Bye Birdie...


~A


Credit: Anthropologie, Country Living, Soundside Carpentry, West Elm

You have read this article with the title Taking a sick day..... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2010/09/taking-sick-day.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Comments "Taking a sick day...."

Post a Comment