Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Demo Diary Day 2



When I was a little girl, my great-grandmother's beach house had a claw foot tub. I can remember everything about it. It was cast iron with vintage fixtures and my great-grandmother hated it. She thought it was too small and eventually "updated" with a fiberglass unit.

I loved that tub. At this point, I would love ANY tub. My bathroom is almost too scary to blog about. I don't want any of you having nightmares about the crawl space and.... OK, enough. Back to my happy place. I am going to close my eyes and pretend that Sarah Richardson has created this for me.

It is the perfect mix of modern meets vintage with a touch of glam. Very me, don't ya think? So during this horrifying bathroom remodel, I have given much thought to what I would do, how I would change it. Our previous tub was so big our kids would take their snorkel and mask into bathe. I have shopped around, I have researched. I have blogged. I have narrowed it down to one criteria. My tub will hold one person and one person only. ME.

So, my dear bloggers. I have a treat. A teaser, if you will. I guess the fact that I can walk into my bathroom and fall into the ground is not a big enough challenge. I have decided to remodel my entire bathroom... from Craig's List. Really. Tub, check. Vanity, check, Lighting, check. Here is a sneak peak. This is not yet mine, but is about to be...

Stay tuned...
Bye, bye birdie,

~H

Credit to: Sarah Richardson, Design Sponge, Craig's List





You have read this article with the title Demo Diary Day 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2010/10/demo-diary-day-2.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, October 11, 2010

Comments "Demo Diary Day 2"

Post a Comment