Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Demolition Date Night

This morning started off like every other morning. I ran the kids to school and was headed to Ocean Isle for an install while my husband was left at home... alone... unsupervised. The last thing I remember about my bathroom was that it looked like this AND, we had a small leak. Oh yeah, and Read, my oh so handy hubby was "going to work on it".
When I got home, the Schutte family was here, all seven kids were in this cage and after a long day, I retreated to my bathroom for a much needed Calgon, take me away moment.

Uh oh, where's my tub? and floor? and husband? Ann? Are you down there?
NEVER leave your husbands home alone.

Ann??? Call me! I need to go to my happy place and this is not what I had in mind...

I finally found Ann relaxing in my tub...in the yard. We ordered pizza, watched the kids as my bathroom paraded out the door, piece by piece.

Bye bye birdie, bye bye bathroom.
~A&H
You have read this article with the title Demolition Date Night. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2010/10/demolition-date-night.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, October 8, 2010

Comments "Demolition Date Night"

Post a Comment