Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Go to your happy place...

Yes...I spent another weekend taking care of sick kids. This time I was not productive at all...no demolition, no painting, in fact I got nothing accomplished at all. When the kids are better and off to school, I will have to use a leaf blower to clean this joint! By Sunday I had to take a few minutes to go to my happy place.
(I do not do sleep deprivation well).

In my happy place I might roll out of this bed... around 8. (that's seriously sleeping in to me!)

I would slip into this claw foot tub for a nice relaxing bubble bath. You can't see them but that bamboo chair would be piled high with magazines to read....




Oh my gosh! This is soooo my beautiful staircase that descends into my lovely foyer. I have to tell you I looooove this foyer. (Cue music) lo'ovin you ..is easy cause you're beautifuuul.. dododododo...ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahhhhhh....



This would be the kitchen where my chef would prepare my morning cups of joe. I might even pour my own coffee in here... heck, I might even cook more if could do it on that stove surrounded by carrera... (Are you reading this Jeff?) Do you see the eggs in the basket from my chickens?



I know this might throw you and you might not be able to imagine me hanging out in here, but this is Sting's house. I thought maybe I would spend the rest of my day listening to some tunes, flipping through magazines and admiring my art collection...seriously? This is definitely my happy place with an art collection!




And all this would take place here...in my farmhouse (I just showed you this house a couple of post ago but this is my daydream so here it is again!)


Well, the reality is my happy place is here with my fam. Picking up dirty clothes and cooking dinner in a tiny kitchen for a bunch of kids that sometimes forget to say thanks. But as you know I wouldn't have it any other way. It's fun to daydream and think the Cleavers really do exist and that the glossy people in the beautiful homes don't get sick, but they do...

Enjoy your happy week in your happy place...

Bye bye birdie...

~A



credit to: Country Living, Vera Bradley, House Beautiful

You have read this article with the title Go to your happy place.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2010/10/go-to-your-happy-place.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 3, 2010

Comments "Go to your happy place..."

Post a Comment