Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Going to the Chapel...

and they're gonna get maaaaarried!
Yeah, my cute bro Lindley is engaged to his cute girlfriend Liz!


 I went to the chapel 12 years ago. My chapel was actually a warehouse and my reception was in a barn. A way cool barn. Word on the street is my bro and Liz are going to keep things simple. Ahhh...simple...If I did it all over again I'd keep it simple too....



If it was good enough for JFK Jr. & Carolyn it's good enough for me...


 I love these favors... If only I knew a beekeeper... I raised chickens, how hard could bee's be?


sap buckets with trailing flowers, old linen and pewter on a farm table... You had me at Hello...


This is my body double showing you what I would look like in this amazing J. Crew  dress...



Can't you just see me walking through a field (refer to J.crew model for image), my long hair pulled back effortlessly with this handmade flower


 This bouquet brings me great joy...


But not as much joy as having my reception here would bring! This is where John and Carolyn danced the night away... (and it's on the water...bonus!) This is the something Hooper and I would have in common. We would both go bridezilla over this place. Could you just see it at night.. lanterns hanging from the century old oaks, live music drifting across the water... I do, I do, I do...




 I love the simplicity of this cake... though I have to admit I would probably nix the starfish (or if they were white chocolate, eat them before the guest arrived)  I just really like the shape and the sweet base the cake is on...



 Could you imagine this buffet at an outdoor reception...


 I am loving this Lily centerpiece for a pop of color...


But this natural, organic look is definitely my favorite. What a stunning centerpiece...

I am so happy for my sweet bro and excited to see their version of "keeping it simple"...

Congrats again Lindley & Liz...

Have a great weekend

Bye, bye birdie,

~A & H

credit to: Martha Stewart, Country living, Greyfield Inn, Etsy, J.Crew. 
You have read this article with the title Going to the Chapel.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2010/11/going-to-chapel.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, November 12, 2010

Comments "Going to the Chapel..."

Post a Comment