Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Sick and tired, but inspired

I'm home sick. Really. I'm talking cancelled meetings, slept in, made husband pack lunches sick. Husband even drove carpool. Oh yeah, I am getting treated like a real princess. 




Since Ann posted such a cute picture of Addie when she was sick,  I thought I would do the same. This would be fabulous if I didn't feel and look like you know what.


After catching up on Grey's Anatomy, I already feel better from watching sicker, crazier people. I am hunkered down on the sofa with my oh so favorite pastime. Nothing puts a smile on my face like visits to my favorite blogs. These should be everyone's daily dose of inspiration.


Erin at houseofturquoise gives a shot of turquoise (or some hue of it) in every post. It is quickly becoming my favorite color too. I have come to depend on her daily posts. All most passed out this morning when my bathroom showed up on her blog because I am a huge fan. Thanks for the shout out Erin, You rock! This blog is totally me...


With a little Ann thrown in.






Ann turned me onto this one...newdressaday and to have this kind of talent... I wish, I wish, I wish I could sew.
Marisa Lynch writes: 


So long to mall trips and hello to sifting through piles of vintage pieces at flea markets and at neighborhood garage sales. Each day for the entire year, I’m going to introduce a new piece into my existing wardrobe that I’ve found from these places.  On top of this, I’m giving myself a budget of $1 a day.

One person’s trash is becoming my treasure this year.
365 days. 365 items of clothing. 365 dollars. And the blogging begins…


Local Blogger, Sissy from bluehydrangea is a friend and the one who inspired us to start blogging. She is laugh-out-loud funny and has fantastic style. Ann is helping her figure out how to do this design on her laundry room floor.  We both frequent her site and it never disappoints!




Ann is often found on her photographer friend, Jen's site fotojenik, checking out her cool takes on, well... everything. Jen has a knack for turning everyday things  into masterpieces. Love the two "birds of a feather" Jen! Only Jen, with her lens could make two birds on a trash can look beautiful.




 Another favorite, milkandhoneyhome mixes our styles and we love it! Chandelier... me. Metal chairs...Ann.



Julie Holloway and Anisa Darnell have great style and blend ours seamlessly. I could use some Milk and Honey today... Thanks girls!

Bye bye birdie,
~H

Credit to: House of Turquoise, Marisa Lynch: New Dress a Day, LA Magazine, Blue Hydrangea, FotoJenik - Jen Griffin, Milk and Honey

You have read this article with the title Sick and tired, but inspired. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2010/11/sick-and-tired-but-inspired.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, November 15, 2010

Comments "Sick and tired, but inspired"

Post a Comment