Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

A little cow goes a long way....

So this week I ordered my first hide rug. Yipee! I have huge expectations for this rug. I really think it is going to change my house. (Though I still don't know where I am going to put it) Hooper encouraged me to not go to 'cow'. So instead of big brown and white spots I chose salt and pepper brown.


Isn't she lovely.....


Of course I go to read Lonny and hides are everywhere. Now I am more excited because dare I dream my room could be this delicious....



I was thinking it could go under my dining room table. I hear they are indestructible. I wonder what they do when they test a product to say it can withstand anything. Do they put it in a house with a dog, 10, 7, 5, and 4 year old. They should. I am  a little nervous. Sometimes I turn mean when I get something new. I yell at the whole family until the new thing gets it's first stain or scratch. Then I  am over it.


Anyway, I'm totally psyched!
How about you...Anyone else have a hide rug? Where did you put it?

Bye, bye Birdie,
~A

Credit: Lonny Mag.
You have read this article with the title A little cow goes a long way..... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/01/a-little-cow-goes-long-way.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Comments "A little cow goes a long way...."

Post a Comment