Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Look out D.C....

So, Hooper and Read packed up the minivan and took their crew to D.C. for the weekend for a vacay. Look out D.C.! I know they will have a blast. Here's my problem, when I go to places like that I love to look at the houses. The real houses with real people. I like to walk up and down the streets wondering who lives there, what does it look like inside, I wonder if they have kids...etc...etc...
(I am no fun to go to Charleston, S.C. with- Ask Jeff)

So when I found out they were going I did some real estate stalking for them. (Read will be ecstatic!)

So, Hooper and Read, IF you were there to purchase a home I found 3 for you to look at....

Option number 1: for 2.2 mil. you can own this lovely little cottage with 4 beds/ 4 baths. Isn't she adorable....

Can't you just see us lounging out here ...flipping through magazines...our  kids  playing QUIETLY in the backyard.... Jeff and Read  grilling our dinner and the cabana boy refreshing our drinks.... 

Option number 2: Lovin' this one! (And it's just under 5 mil! Score!)

 Anyone notice the West Elm chairs?
Love the sunken living room...

If you buy this one, this is MY guest room, not your master...

Option number 3: you can own this beauty for just under 6 mil.


Kind of has a "Huxstable" vibe. Cliff, Claire, Theo, Rudy... Are you in there?


I wonder if they use this dining room much? I just can't see us sitting around that table grubbin' out on our pizza....


This house got me at the back stairs. Don't you just love them?

Anyway, Read & Hooper- Enjoy your mini vacay and don't forget to check out...

and...


Have fun and let me know which house you "buy"....

How about you... any other realestate stalkers out there?
Does anyone else go to important places only to get sucked in by the homes?

Bye, bye Birdie,
~A

Museam of American Art, National Zoo, Washington Fine Properties, L.L.C, Sotheby's
You have read this article with the title Look out D.C..... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/01/look-out-dc.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, January 22, 2011

Comments "Look out D.C...."

Post a Comment