Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Move That Bus!

Extreme home make over is complete (well sort of). My wonderful clients returned today to a house that when they left was empty. I haven't down loaded all of the pictures yet but...



Ann was hoping they wouldn't notice if the cupcakes spelled out "Welco Home". 




From the looks of client, I doubt she would have noticed. I think she liked it. That or waaaaayyyyy too much chocolate. 


Lots more to come, I promise. And now that my adrenaline has run out, I am off to bed. School couldn't come at a better time. 


Bye bye birdie,
~H
You have read this article with the title Move That Bus!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/01/move-that-bus.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, January 2, 2011

Comments "Move That Bus!"

Post a Comment