Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Overstock Rocks

My latest project is a big bedroom on a small budget. The goal being big bang for buck bedroom. I have $2000 to spend on everything and I mean EVERYTHING. I wanted to challenge myself and try to do the entire bedroom out of one of my favorite budget friendly resources, Overstock.com. At Overstock, your entire order ships for $2.95 or less. Literally. Check out what I found. 
Ultra modern South Beach bed, $294.29

             Linen handprinted drapes, $59.99. I need 4


     Painted distressed dresser with mirrored panels, $709.99


                Cream and White Duvet Cover, $41.99
                 Down Alternative Comforter, $64.99
1000 Thread count sheets in gray


Ikat Pillow, $74.99
            Reclaimed stripped teak side table, $188.99

             Industrial Steel Nesting tables, $276.99
         Ivory Cable knit, faux cashmere throw, $44.99
                   Trendy Prints, $14.79 each




Show me the money! Right now, Overstock is offering a 7% discount to email subscribers. With shipping, I am at $1915.72. Not bad. What do you think? Could this be your bedroom? Your bank account thinks so.

Bye bye birdie,
~A&H



credit to: Overstock.com
You have read this article with the title Overstock Rocks. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/01/overstock-rocks.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, January 13, 2011

Comments "Overstock Rocks"

Post a Comment