Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

A facelift

I am not above having a face lift. In fact, I may need it sooner than later. My little girl told me just the other day about a miracle wrinkle cream she saw on TV. I really should limit her TV time. However,  until my face just gives out, the only facelifts I get to worry about now, are the spaces that need a little updating. They can be relatively painless and oh so much fun. Check out this living room that needed a new look... This is the before. 






Viola! A whole new look. Young and fresh. That's what I want (need). 



A new color palette, some updated accessories and more current finishes and... 



a fresh coat of white paint on the fireplace with a new reclaimed wood mantle that floats. 




It brightens up the entire room and is now a focal point. 
The driftwood mirror opens up a large wall and adds light on a window-less wall. 




 Recovered sofas in a soft gray neutral...



A patterned custom rug and blue/natural zig zag drapes finish it off.





What do you think? Like the new look? Let me know, it's your comments that keep us going!
Bye bye birdie
~H


Credit to: Soundside Carpentry


You have read this article with the title A facelift. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/02/a-facelift.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 10, 2011

Comments "A facelift"

Post a Comment