Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

A Whole New Look

The last few days, I have been stuck in my laundry room. Not that that would be different than any other day, but... Once I finished my kitchen, I was so excited about the new look that I started on updating the laundry room. Hence the late nights, sleep deprived days and strange looks from my husband. Today, I finally ventured out. It was at the end of the day when I finally went to put my feet up and something caught my eye. Yes, I said the END of the day. Can you spot it?


The paint on my pants is a tiny hint of what's to come. Stay tuned... the new laundry room is more impressive than my latest outfit.


Bye bye birdie,
~H

credit to: sleep deprived moms everywhere
You have read this article with the title A Whole New Look. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/02/a-whole-new-look.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Comments "A Whole New Look"

Post a Comment