Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Be still my heart...

I am in love with the Texas home of Jamie and Larry Oliver. (apparently  designing duo extraordinaire!) Their home was featured on last weekends Etsy, Get the Look Decor . I am also in love with Etsy's blog and their genius Get the Look feature! They showcase homes and show you similar furniture, accessories, art etc... available on Etsy. Brilliant! Maybe I am the last one to know about this... (wouldn't be the first time!)

Anyhoo... I am diggin' the concept but really diggin' this house. Look.... Enjoy!






Thanks to sweet Jen (my super talented friend from Fotojenik) who sent me this link because she thought it would make me happy.... It did.

Have a FABULOUS weekend...
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A

Credit to: Etsy,Jamie & Larry Oliver
You have read this article with the title Be still my heart.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/02/be-still-my-heart.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, February 4, 2011

Comments "Be still my heart..."

Post a Comment