Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

To World Market, to World Market to buy a...

I went to World Market today. I have no idea why. Don't get me wrong, I love World Market. It's just that once I got in there, I forgot what I was doing. Perhaps I was going to buy some wine or strange foreign cookies? We will never know because once I walked through the doors, I was taken away and started doing what I always do. I decorated another imaginary room. Yep, I know it's a little weird. Ok, a lot weird. I have a meeting this week with a client who loves a collected layered look. She is well-traveled and very cool. In reality, I already have a room put together for her and can't show you first, that would be giving it all away. However, this could be a contender. After I got to test out, bounce, touch and quality check all goods, I went back to my computer to create an idea board. Oh so easy on Polyvore and it adds a price list when you finish the look. Check out client's new and improved family room...
Untitled






I love the elephant stool and the arc lamp. So chic and the flokati softens the look.


 This chevron dining chair caught my eye paired with a...
Natural saw horse desk. I just loooovvvvvee this and a mom that works part time, surely needs a cool work space.
 Wouldn't a couple of these make a great coffee table?
 I have great resources for mercury lamps, but many are pricey. This is $129.99. Throw on a burlap shade and I just copied my $350 version. 


I would finish it off with this Ikat silk pillow. The turquoise would pop on the chocolate chair and add some spice to the room. What about you? Do you frequent World Market? You should. 
Maybe next week, I'll go back for what I needed. If I can remember what that was. 


Bye bye birdie,
~H

Credit to: World Market, Polyvore.com

Created by hooperpatterson on Polyvore.com

You have read this article with the title To World Market, to World Market to buy a.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/02/to-world-market-to-world-market-to-buy-a.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 7, 2011

Comments "To World Market, to World Market to buy a..."

Post a Comment