Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Valentines...shmalentines...

sooo... I am not a Valentines fan. Sorry, but it's true. I have never been good at it. My husbands one attempt of surprising me with bar-b-q when we were still dating proved he was no good at it either. It was at that point I began to loathe the holiday. Until... Feb. 14, 2003. That was the day my oldest daughter was born. Yes, I have a Valentines baby. Awwww.... Definitely awww. She is sweet and kind and so good and as of today...8!




For Her birthday we went to see the Justin Bieber movie with Hooper and Graham. Hooper has a BAD case of Bieber fever and I swear I heard her crying during the movie. She just loves him so much, I guess it hurts! The best part of the movie was hearing Lindley, Graham, (and Hooper) singing along every time they showed concert footage. The movie was super great and now I am officially a big fan. Such a big fan that Justin Bieber is our Valentine for this year....


Dear Justin,
Will you be our Valentine? We saw that picture of you online  holding Selena Gomez's hand. She's pretty cute, but you should definitely pick us. We saw your movie and went to your concert. That should prove our loyalty. Anyway, just something for you to think about. If you pick us, we will be 4 less lonely girls.... We heart you.... (if you want to get us something...here are a few suggestions...)


May all your Valentine wishes come true...and Happy Birthday Sis!


Bye, bye Birdie,
~A & H

credit to: etsy, Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Stretsis at Maximilia, Kenneth Jay Lane, Samantha Wills, Le Souk...
You have read this article with the title Valentines...shmalentines.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentinesshmalentines.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, February 13, 2011

Comments "Valentines...shmalentines..."

Post a Comment