Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

$10 SCORE!!!!!

No, no this was not my $10 score. This is the lamp that is on my 'I want but even if I had the money probably wouldn't buy' list. (Am I the only one with one of those list?) This lamp is Stray Dog Designs and about $600. It is paper mache and just makes me smile... 


But... a few months back while checking out our local Habitat store with Hooper, I came across this sea foam artichoke beauty. And she was $590 less then the one I loved... I wept...
a few supplies... (white lacquer in a can! - oh the things I could paint...)
Don't forget to tape the cord! 
If you notice the lighting, I started this project very early in the morning but did not start painting until late afternoon. No, my a.d.d. was not kicking in, my kids were... I am sure my neighbors love my Sanford & Son projects hanging out in the front yard all day!
By night it was dry enough to bring in...Let there be light!
I still have some touch up and need a finial but I am STOKED with how it looks....

I am sure for the next week or so I will move her around the house until I find the perfect spot.

how about you, any great habitat finds?

May all your $600 wants be $10 finds...

Bye, bye birdie,
~A

credit to: Stray Dog Designs, Habitat for Humanity, Lowes
You have read this article with the title $10 SCORE!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/03/10-score.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, March 14, 2011

Comments "$10 SCORE!!!!!"

Post a Comment