Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

10 Years and Counting!

Read and I have almost been married for 20  10 years. It is quite a feat. We have decided to take a vacation to celebrate our love (ha ha).  Tin is the traditional wedding anniversary gift for the ten year mark. Wow. Really excited about this one. Instead of a gorgeous tin ring, do you think he would think it was weird if I left him at home and spent my ten year wedding anniversary with Kelly Wearstler? I could simply sit at one of her decorated Viceroy hotels. Don't care where it is, will travel. Here are some of the rooms where I hope to spend my ten year wedding anniversary. I love you Kelly, uh um, I mean, Read.










                                           


So where should we go? I am really thinking about taking Read along. Been anywhere good lately? 


Bye bye birdie...
~H


credit to: Viceroy Hotel Group, Kelly (the genius) Wearstler
You have read this article with the title 10 Years and Counting!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/03/10-years-and-counting.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Comments "10 Years and Counting!"

Post a Comment