Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Look What I Found

In search of... trinkets, trays and just plain FUN accessories for clients (er um myself), I came across this fabulous line of gorgeous details at Iomoi. I need a very large tray (preferably lucite) for my very large (preferably clean) ottoman. I figure if I simply draw the eye away from the many stains, by creating a new table scape. These trays add a whole new meaning to "table scape". Did I mention, you can pick a pattern? Yum.


I recently bought a $40 bookcase at an estate sale (that's another post) and it started me on a make over of my office. What if I had big lucite containers filled with these fab pens and pencils?



And threw one of these in my office chair (or um, every chair in my house). Overkill? Maybe not, they have tons of patterns to choose from. Oh, and here is the best part... Everything can be personalized. Yep. I'm talking everything from foo dogs to family crest images. Don't have a family crest? (me neither), 
let's pretend.  


I know that letter writing is a lost art, but think of how you could brighten someone's day with a note on this beautiful paper. I mean, Dear Preston... thank you for making my day. Your style is impeccable. 

Check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Bye bye birdie...
A&H

Credit to: Iomoi stores and images from www.iomoistores.yahoo.net
You have read this article with the title Look What I Found. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/03/look-what-i-found.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Comments "Look What I Found"

Post a Comment