Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Happy Birthday Graham!

Today is my little girl's (um, not so little anymore) birthday. Happy Birthday Graham! She is 8. Which means, I am eight years older than I was when I had her (and was, then, young). Enough math. In honor of her birthday, Ann and I decided to take a last minute trip to Bald Head Island to celebrate. 


Here I am with Flanner on the ferry ride over.  I am blogging, er um, taking pictures of the lovely scenery. Really,  I am.
 So everyone was really excited about the trip, except for Molly, who evidently thinks we are the biggest losers on the planet. No idea why. 
So we squeeze them all into a tiny house (great find, BTW), very affordable and perfect, yet tiny enough that I suddenly feel like the old lady in the shoe. We set out to explore the island (ie: buy enough wine to calm nerves from day trip with 6 pint size Spring Breakers). 
And decide we are on Spring Break ourselves... Flash back. 
(Attn: DFS and BHI Police, not drinking and driving golf carts, just prepared for when we get home).  
Ahhh, the sign of a fun day. Kids pass out and we are wondering/hoping our husbands will show up soon.


Graham, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Bye bye birdie,
~H
You have read this article with the title Happy Birthday Graham!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-birthday-graham.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Comments "Happy Birthday Graham!"

Post a Comment