Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Second Circa Who-neymoon

AhhhhCirca Who, it's like a honeymoon all wrapped up in a bright yellow building. Can't you just feel the love?

Some of you may recall that Read and I are about to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Some very dear friends offered us their condo in South Beach (which I have learned is approximately 81 miles from Circa Who). Don't tell Read, but we may just have to lunch in  West Palm one day. I promise I don't have any ulterior motives. What better way to show someone you love them than by taking them antiquing. Surely, he knew this when he married me. Check out some of the pieces,  I We want to see in person...










Are there any other stops I  We need to make? We are headed to South Beach and then driving down to the Keys. Send me your favorite spots and I'll be sure to drag um, treat my hubby to some antiquing.


Bye bye birdie,
H

Credit to: Circa Who
You have read this article with the title Second Circa Who-neymoon. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/04/second-circa-who-neymoon.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, April 25, 2011

Comments "Second Circa Who-neymoon"

Post a Comment