Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Sunny Rooms

This week is Spring Break at our house and it has gotten me thinking about how inspiring a bright sun room can be. It's the perfect spot to let Spring flood in and spend the lazy days of summer. Check out some of my favorite sun porches and a couple of my own.
I love that this room literally brings the outdoors in.
The glass gives this room the illusion that it is actually outside.
I love the exposed shingles in this lovely room and all of the soft colors.
Casual and relaxing. I could nap on that day bed.
Great for entertaining (lots of people)
I love the sophistication of this room. The red packs a lot of punch. If you had the space, and tons of sunlight, what would you do? Happy Spring!
sunporch room
outdoor room
Bye bye birdie,
~H

credit to: Apartment Therapy, Decor Pad, Polyvore, Remodelista, Cococozy: Kelley Interior Design


You have read this article with the title Sunny Rooms. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/04/sunny-rooms.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, April 18, 2011

Comments "Sunny Rooms"

Post a Comment