Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Craig and I, so happy together

I always seem to get in trouble when my husband goes out of town. I venture onto Craig's List to have an affair with my long-time love, Craig. Sounds very dirty, but we've actually never met. We spend hours together and I often get lucky. Really lucky.  Last time my hubby went away, I bought the ghost chairs. Remember? My strategy was that since they were clear, he may not notice them. They are practically invisible. Well this time, I came across something that I absolutely could not, would not sleep until it was in my possession. 
Look what I found...
 No joke, it is not resin. It weighs about 3,000 pounds (quite heavy with no hubby) and it came with the glass. I don't always tell my secrets because I like to remain mysterious. OK, twist my arm. It was $350. It is so beautiful that I can't even cook dinner because I get so carried away looking at it. 
 Real wood, driftwood, with a gray/ivory wash. I'm telling you, it is stunning. My husband is now home and has still hasn't noticed. Yep, that's why I married him. 
My children have noticed because they like to smear yogurt, peanut butter and sticky stuff all over the glass at every meal. Oh and the crevices in the weathered wood now hold tons of fruit loops which evidently are the perfect fit. None the less, we are in love....
Bye bye birdie,
~H
You have read this article with the title Craig and I, so happy together. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/05/craig-and-i-so-happy-together.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Comments "Craig and I, so happy together"

Post a Comment