Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Mini Vacay... (sort of?)

So, Hooper is in Jamaica this week and I am not...bummer. I thought I might need a mini vacay myself, so I headed out of town... (40 minutes down the highway counts...right?) I can't really tell you exact location -let's just say as usual I was thinking of you on my quest to find treasures!

I pride myself on being a pretty good junk shop finder. I know , I know, aim high... My criteria is if the building looks like a place where you could get murdered, go in. You will either find a body, or GREAT stuff! So far I've been lucky and always come home with fun finds. Yesterday I went to a few of my fave. locations and took Sissy from Blue Hydrangea with me.

Well actually she drove which spoiled my plan of blindfolding her so she would not know how to get there again. (Junkers are very protective of their junk spots... Yes, I am a junker now...not to be confused with junkie...) Anyhoo...

We dug, sifted, searched, opened boxes that hadn't been opened in years....

 fought off wild boars...

all so we could bring you home these (and lots more!)

Yes, Everything will be Barn Saled. And you should be very excited because while I was shopping for smaller items, Sissy was searching for bigger things that will also make their way to the sale. Well I think a few things might not leave her house but for the most part she was thinking of you! 

Except of course when she found this hat, that she is keeping, and hopefully in the future only wearing during the appropriate season. (I didn't know what to say...)

Just for another sneak peak- remember these... Get very excited, they got major face lifts and will be at the sale...


Obviously we had a great time shopping and can't wait for you to see it all! BTW, Sissy double swore she wouldn't tell anyone about our secret treasure troves, so don't ask her!

Bye, bye Birdie,
~A
Be sure to visit Sissy At Blue Hydrangea here.
You have read this article with the title Mini Vacay... (sort of?). You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/05/mini-vacay-sort-of.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, May 12, 2011

Comments "Mini Vacay... (sort of?)"

Post a Comment