Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to Disney We Go!

So tomorrow we leave for Disney World! My very generous in-laws are taking the entire family. Check out the shot of me above when I found out. Ok, so that's not really me. She looks a little awkward and I'm much more graceful than that, plus she isn't wearing yoga pants and is in a field which looks buggy, so... 

 At any rate, I can hardly contain myself. The last time I went to Disney they were building Epcot. I'm thinking it's changed a little... Plus, surely that wasn't that long ago. 

Oh wait, the kids... So they are excited too and are on their best behavior because I have Mickey on speed dial (seems to work better than Santa). I say things like... you must not want to go to Disney...why don't I call a sitter that can keep you while we are in Disney... and the kicker...if you feel too bad to go to school, you must feel too bad to go to Disney. 

I'm sure you are wondering what this all has to do with interior design (this is not a blog about bad parenting). Well, 
The Rug Market has taken a cue from the amazing drawings of Walt and created some killer rugs.
(This one is even outdoor!)
(This one is outdoor too!)
(Isn't this one incredible?) 

 The rugs reflect the vibrant colors, depth and pattern from the original Disney artwork...beautiful and not at all contrived. Check them out here. For those of you that have been to Disney (since they built Epcot), please send me your favorite stops and suggestions so I  er um the kids can have the time of their lives.


Bye bye birdie...
~H


credit to: The Rug Market, Walt Disney
You have read this article with the title Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to Disney We Go!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/06/hi-ho-hi-ho-off-to-disney-we-go.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, June 10, 2011

Comments "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to Disney We Go!"

Post a Comment