Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Yall been flippin'...?

Have yall been flippin' through your most recent West Elm? I mean hellooo? Is it just me our is this great little modern take on home furnishings catalog really getting good? I remember them from long ago with flimsy pages and some ok stuff every now and then but now I toss their parent company catalog aside and pour through the pages. Maybe I am just trendy ... I don't think so, I think W.E. has got something good going on.

like this... way good... and going on...

this speaks to the artsy intellectual (did I spell that right?) side of my brain...

This just speaks to the artsy side! You are good enough, you're smart enough, and ...

no more zig zag pillows please, but rugs?... STILL YES!!!!

no more owls? maybe... but I still want this one...

You had me at cowhide... yes, cowhide frames. I'll take all 3 for my birthday... in October... don't forget!... please...

Windsor + modern = LOVE...

Thank you West Elm for keeping me on your mailing list even though it's been a long time since this girl made a purchase. I do have a long wish list (just not a lot of cash in the pocket).

Happy Flippin'!
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A & H


credit to: West Elm
You have read this article with the title Yall been flippin'...?. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/06/yall-been-flippin.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Comments "Yall been flippin'...?"

Post a Comment