Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

You're Invited...

Who doesn't like love jewelry? Colorful, playful pieces that make a bold statement... perfect for Summer or as the ultimate accessory. So, you ask, what does this have to do with interior design? Not much, except for the fact that tonight, I'm hosting a Stella & Dot party at my house. 

 Wednesday, June 1
905 Twisted Oak Place
Wilmington, NC 28405
Stop in from 6-8 pm

Please, please come and bring friends! I promise beautiful jewelry and fun conversation. So, again I ask, what does this have to do with interior design? I found some of my favorite pieces from current and past Stella & Dot collections and while surfing the internet working, I came across some pretty fabulous and inspired rooms and as it turns out, the two have A LOT in common.
I love the kelly green and small pop of coral in this Garden Party necklace. Wouldn't it look great with a white sun dress? 
I could throw it on, on my way out of my fresh and fabulous bedroom...
Ok, so an interesting color combo for sure. How would a room look done in these colors?
 Pale pinks, shades of plum and ivory. Reminds me of a Neapolitan bowl of ice cream. Yum.
I adore this cuff. I'm thinking I'll wear it with white jeans, a turquoise tunic and some sandals (right after I buy it at the show).

I can sport it when I prepare a funky dinner party in my cherry kitchen.
Or, stack on some of these leather bangles when I'm feeling more mellow and quite cool...
and entertain some of my edgier friends one night with red wine and tapas. See? I'm just so versatile. I have no idea what pieces I will actually buy at the show because I love them all! Hope you can make it!
Bye bye birdie,
~H


Credit to:  Stella & Dot, Diamond Baratta, House Beautiful, Apartment Therapy
You have read this article with the title You're Invited.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/06/you-invited.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Comments "You're Invited..."

Post a Comment