Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Front Door??

Here is my front door. I love it, the style, the scale, the fact that it welcomes me into my home every day. Here's what I don't like, the flaking paint and mildew, the fact that I have to bleach it weekly so it isn't mistaken for a dingy gray color. So, I'm going to paint it. I'm on a roll anyway, right? And clearly a painted door has a direct effect on how happy you are... I mean, look at Bethenny! So I need your help.
 Here is my house - so you have the big picture.
To take a cue from Emily Henderson, my style is "Hollywood Regency Bungalow". My current door screams "bungalow" but there is no Hollywood glam. This Tiffany blue could look great with my house color.
 I know -- too much pink is just too much, but I couldn't resist this eye candy.
 I love the fresh pop of color of this door. It says: Come on in! Maybe a little too bright for my house color, but, hey, I'm up for a risk...
This is just too pretty to leave out.
 I could lacquer for some glam effect? You know me, I'll lacquer anything that will sit still long enough.
This feels like my house...too expected?
Ahhhh... I love everything from the color to the jewelry that adorns it. 
So what do you think? What color would look best? I'd love your suggestions and if you have a color you have used and LOVE, pass along the details. 
Bye bye birdie,
~H




Credit to: Creamy Life, Organize your Stuff, High Heel Foot in the Door.
You have read this article with the title Front Door??. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/07/front-door.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, July 29, 2011

Comments "Front Door??"

Post a Comment