Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Just another Manic Monday....


Sometimes it's hard to blog. Hard to know what to write about...It's Monday morning and my sister is here from Chicago with her 3 kids and neurotic hound dog (my sister reads this and refers to her as 'special' but this dog has been in my house for 2 days so let me tell you my description fits better!). We are having so much fun but as Monday rolls in the coffee can not brew fast enough and I am wondering if I will make it to 10 a.m. without a nap.... So while I go pour my coffee into my I.V. bag please enjoy these images... I hope the bright bold colors wake you up and make you smile...

this is where I would take my nap or curl up with a good book...

not sure I could sleep here but I do love the side table and know where you can get it! Overstocks... and it's called the Lachlan Glossy White sofa table AND it's $114.99 with $2.95 shipping! That's your present from me to you...
I know, I know, you would never actually have this as your dressing room or at least I wouldn't and you've seen this image a 1000 times but I still LOVE this more is more use of cobalt blue. And you know I am a less is more girl!

I had to add this L.R. b/c that is the color Hooper was thinking about for her D.R. WAS being the key word... She has gone from paint, to murals, to wallpaper and back through that list several times. And when her D.R. is finished in record time (She goes from idea to completion in about 3 days) and it is gorgeous I will do a post on how its sometimes hard to be Hoopers friend! Especially since my kitchen has been in idea phase for 6 months!

Anyway...Happy Monday!
(I'm off to get coffee #2!)

Bye,bye birdie,
~A

credit to: Domino, Overstocks
You have read this article with the title Just another Manic Monday..... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/07/just-another-manic-monday.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, July 11, 2011

Comments "Just another Manic Monday...."

Post a Comment