Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

See Glass Everywhere

A very dear friend of mine passed away recently, yet she still continues to inspire me daily. Years ago, she introduced me to her love for sea glass. It was so soothing to her to scour the beaches for beautiful washed and worn pieces. The rare colors ranging from indigo to orange and pink have a history dating back to the 18th century.  On trips to coastal locations, I would search the beaches and bring back pieces of glass for her collection. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her and with every beach trip, I'm reminded of her as beautiful colors wash ashore. With summer's arrival, design is inspired by the colors of sea glass. I wanted to pass along my inspiration to you... Happy hunting...










Thank you Christina for the vibrant color you brought to us all...
Bye bye birdie,
~H


Credit to: Byer Bliss, Lovely Life, Wikipedia, Diamond Baratta
You have read this article with the title See Glass Everywhere. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/07/see-glass-everywhere.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Comments "See Glass Everywhere"

Post a Comment