Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

HomeGOODs

On the first day of school, I have big plans. I am not going to cry because the twins are going to Kindergarten and Graham is embarking on a new adventure at a new school. Nope, not a tear. You just have to be ready for the onslaught of emotions and rise above it so... I'm ready. I have been invited to "Muffins and Mimosa's for Mom's" right after drop off -- that's a smart mom. I can drown my sorrows in muffins and pray I don't need a mimosa. After that I'll do what all moms do after their very last child goes to school (sniff)... RETAIL THERAPY. I'm on a tight budget, so Homegoods it is. I'll peruse the aisles with my mimosa coffee and relish in all of the good deals this week. Here are just a few...


 Wouldn't this pillow look great in this room... 
This green vase is bright and organic and $12.99. I could fill it with fresh flowers right after I stroll through the farmer's market and pick some up.
 It would look great in here...
I'm loving these CLEARANCE side tables. They are actually much bigger than they look and are under $50 because they are missing tops. You add a mirrored top or upholstered tops in a fun fabric and...
they could replace these gazillion $$ coffee tables for about $100.
 Love the elephants in the back of the photo and the lilac globe would be perfect on my child's desk or...
 As an unexpected pop on the pretty white etagere...
 I almost snatched him up for $34.99 for the mountain project (or for my mantle), what? We have deer too. Ok, the designer term is "stag"...
 Just put him on the coffee table in this elegant mountain retreat and call it a day. 
 
And this guy for $99.99.
Coffee table here?
Ok, let's face it. None of these rooms need much help and most of us don't have rooms that look like this (I wish), but mix in some killer Homegoods finds and they fit right in. I feel better already! Just so I'm prepared...


Schedule for first day of school:
Mimosas Muffins for moms 
Homegoods for Retail Therapy
Gym (to work off muffins)  
Farmer's Market for fresh flowers and organic food for gourmet meal I'm going to prepare with all my free time.
Shower (for real) with make up and blow dried hair
Lunch with fellow moms whose kids have abandoned them
Pick up from school
Can't wait for the next day....




Bye bye birdie,
~H


credit to: Decorpad, Apartment Therapy, Homegoods

You have read this article with the title HomeGOODs. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/08/homegoods.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Comments "HomeGOODs"

Post a Comment