Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

And She's buying a stairway to Heaven...

I did it! I started and finished a project at my own house! And I love it...been doing the happy dance for a
week! Our house is an older farmhouse  full of quirks. Jeff and I are convinced it was built by a bunch of guys on the weekends who were payed in 6 packs. (probably in advance). When you open the front door it clears the bottom step by an inch. I am learning to embrace the quirks. Just fixed the old stove drawer with silver duct tape... seriously... it's like having stainless- right?

check out my new sconces made from galvanized ceiling tiles. Oh and my prayer cloth at the bottom of the stairs (another new find from Sissy's booth) Kind of fun to do a foyer make over when it is 2ft x3ft!


The 'stems' are the same color as my front door and the 'leaves' are Ben. Moore whitall brown. I won't tell you what my 8 year old said the leaves look like. Can you say, No Christmas?

So, look Hooper- I did a project at my house. Aren't you proud? I know it's not like adding a third story over the weekend but I did start and finish. Baby steps...

Bye, bye Birdie,
~A
You have read this article with the title And She's buying a stairway to Heaven.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/09/and-she-buying-stairway-to-heaven.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comments "And She's buying a stairway to Heaven..."

Post a Comment