Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Bought, finished and in place...

Remember this camp bed I bought from Sissy over at Blue Hydrangea? See here.

Another completed project at my house! Don't get used to this- 2 down, a gazillion to go...

My sewing lady extraordinaire made the mattress for me in an indoor/ outdoor blue ticking. I put it it in the sun room for the kids to hang out and watch t.v. This is really a great room and unfortunately I didn't snap pics of the whole thing because the world's largest basketball game is still consuming the other half. (Note to self:  do not take husband Christmas shopping for kids ever again)

And now my beloved artichoke lamp has a home. The rooms for rent sign has always cracked me up considering we are 6 people in a very small house with absolutely NO ROOM at the Inn! And the barn painting is something a great great aunt of Jeff's did. I'm glad to finally have a spot for a few of these things that we love.

Like the t.v.? Circa 1980? The red chair is the dogs and needs a serious redo but for now we are living with it. Or should I say, Charlie is...

I am so excited to have this little spot for the kids complete. They are now fighting over who gets to sleep out here Friday night...one noise and they are back in their beds!

Stay tuned as the toilet in the Dining room saga continues. Maybe one day I can show you that completed project... A girl can dream...

Bye, bye Birdie,
~A
You have read this article with the title Bought, finished and in place.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/09/bought-finished-and-in-place.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 29, 2011

Comments "Bought, finished and in place..."

Post a Comment