Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Brand New Room!

I finally photographed my friend's new room. Before, it had a desk and the large wall unit on the back wall. When she called me, she said she wanted a room where she could hang out with friends and have a cup of coffee. "I want it to feel like Starbucks." I'm not sure that I got the "Starbucks" vibe going on, but I tried. Kinda Starbucks with a triple shot of something...
 I started with these amazing Anthropologie flocked drapes. She wanted a large table where the kids could play games/puzzles. We found this clean lined table on Overstock.
 The room took off from there. The West Elm chaise is perfect for reading or can double as a sofa. Every room needs a pouf so...


 Notice how her dog Oscar is the same color as the hide. It was not planned, but cracks me up every time.
I love the reclaimed wood table with the glossy West Elm owl lamp. 
 Here's another shot
And a close up of the pillows...

A close up of the amazing drapes. They are linen flocked with orange velvet. 

I love all of the different textures. Do you?
Bye bye birdie,
~H
You have read this article with the title Brand New Room!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/10/brand-new-room.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Comments "Brand New Room!"

Post a Comment