Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Happy Halloween! 
I'm loving this pumpkin with nail heads. My sweet client's mother made it for her and it is the perfect addition to her front stoop. 
Months ago, her bedroom looked like this.... a little scarey
Now... What a transformation! 
 The vaulted ceiling called for something dramatic, so I designed a 6' tall upholstered headboard. 
I love the fabric and the nail head detail...

 I added drapes to soften the window, changed the paint...
 And brought in beautiful Noir dressers. One for her and one for him...

 I love the finishes and the modern shapes. 
 Her grandfather made this sweet rocker, so we brought it in to mix the old with the new. 
 Another cool twist on a traditional dresser. 
 Added some accessories and family photos...
 Threw in some colored lamps from Pier One -- love the color and texture!
 Bright pillows from ZGallerie...
And re-matted a series of shell pencil sketches for the walls.
My client fell in love with this tufted chair so we turned this corner into a reading nook. 
What do you think? Quite the make over. I love a Halloween transformation! Have a wonderful, safe Halloween!
Bye bye birdie,
~A&H
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-halloween-im-loving-this-pumpkin.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, October 31, 2011

Comments " "

Post a Comment