Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

I want...

A sliding barn door. I want one bad. Real bad. The problem ... I have no where to put one. Should we move? build? add on? How can I get my sliding barn door fix if I have no where to put it?...

 the walls, the floors, the hide, love love love it all!

 love the industrial vibe ...

so much I'm liking about this space...

diggin the rug too...

 what have you been diggin lately? Anything you can't imagine your life without?
And for all you Wilmington peeps- Big South is this Sunday and there are some pretty killer rugs, and this...
Now, don't go out bidding me... not sure where I'll put it... but it's mine!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
Bye, bye birdie,
~A
 credit to: google images, Big South Auctions, Caroline DeCesare
You have read this article with the title I want.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-want.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, October 14, 2011

Comments "I want..."

Post a Comment