Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Why Men Don't Give Birth

How was your weekend? Mine was, should we say, interesting... My husband has had a problem with his hip since he was a little boy and this weekend, he got a new one. 

The best part are people's reactions when I tell them my husband is getting a hip replacement. They assume I am the trophy wife and he must be 85.  He did great and is out right now with his PT (in stockings) walking the halls. This is where the "in sickness and in health part" comes in. I just gave him a sponge bath. He has a walker and is going to be home bound for 6 weeks. That's 42 days; 1008 hours; 60,480 minutes. What will we do?
When a 36 year old gets a hip replacement, you feel a little out of your league. I'm thinking about my "Mimi" who just had hers done too. Maybe we can sit around and watch this...
Or
And when he's really up and about, join some of our friends for...
Oh yeah, this is going to be awesome. Wish me luck!
Bye bye birdie, I'm off to play Parcheesi...
~H
You have read this article with the title Why Men Don't Give Birth. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/10/why-men-don-give-birth.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, October 10, 2011

Comments "Why Men Don't Give Birth"

Post a Comment