Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

I spy with my little eye....

Something red! Guess what we saw at market...red! Hooper didn't, she blocked it out. She hates red. I however, don't mind it (in little doses of course). I knew it was time- It's been trying to sneak it's way back in. I know you enjoy that I am a bit of a geek so I will indulge you. This is why red is coming back:

We have seen blues, aqua's and over the past few years, the aqua's have turned to teals. Soooo... guess what is right across from teal on the color wheel? RED!!! ( Be patient with me, I'm trying to put my 4 years of art school to use... thank you Mom and Dad for letting me go...)

Red is naturally a good combo with teal. Strong, but good...


Here it is with a lighter blue...

Red and chocolate are great together as well with a little bit of teal in the fabric. Are you ever tired of seeing that fabric? Me neither....
Red is considered a restless color. I think I could sleep here. Let's be honest, I think I could sleep anywhere these days.

How fun is this from CB2. If you are scared of red, try it in small doses. I love this stool!!!!

How bout you? Think you could add a little red back in your life? I'm not talking a 1990's red dining room. Just a pillow here or there...

Bye by birdie,
~A

You have read this article with the title I spy with my little eye..... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-spy-with-my-little-eye.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Comments "I spy with my little eye...."

Post a Comment