Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

The best gift

Merry Christmas! This Christmas, I am especially thankful for the true meaning of Christmas and for the blessing of my family and friends. I have spent the last year reflecting on what is really important and have watched sadly as my mom has had a difficult year. At the same time, I have been inspired by her life-long friends that have stuck by her and been there for every laugh and every tear. 
One special friend, gave her one of the most beautiful gifts and I just had to share it. She collected all of her "moon stones"...stones we find along the seashore and make wishes on (if you grow up with my mother). 
She painted words of inspiration on each stone and gave them to her for Christmas in a beautiful bowl. May your wishes for 2012 be filled with contentment, laughter, new beginnings, gratitude, faith, goodwill and a bowl full of hope.
Merry Christmas!
~H
You have read this article with the title The best gift. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/12/the-best-gift.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, December 25, 2011

Comments "The best gift"

Post a Comment