Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

You Won't BELIEVE this!!!

It's a Christmas Miracle. Last night, after putting my very naughty children to bed, I did what all good moms do and prayed searched the internet for help. Well, I found it. 
Portable North Pole takes 5 minutes and emails you a live feed from Santa himself about your child's behavior. He calls them by name, shows pictures of them and says things like: 
"My elves tell me you have been throwing silly tantrums! "
We need some magic over here. "Elfie", our Elf on the Shelf hasn't moved in three nights because their dead-beat mom fell asleep early. 
Kids are out of control, and mama could use some magic (and I'm not talking the liquid kind). 
The magic "naughty and nice" machine takes their list and then determines their fate. Mine were all naughty and my husband made me re-do (ie:lie about their behavior) because he thought it would scar them for life. 
Dear Santa, please bring me a lifetime of professional therapy because my mom totally screwed me up.
Check out Hutson's here. It is amazing and what's better than watching their little faces light up with wonder, plus now that I have Santa's email, I can send him updates throughout the day (it's 8 and I've already sent three).
Merry Christmas Eve! May you have a very NICE day.
Bye bye birdie,
~H

Credit to: My very funny friend who posted Elf pic on facebook. Genius.
You have read this article with the title You Won't BELIEVE this!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2011/12/you-won-believe-this.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, December 24, 2011

Comments "You Won't BELIEVE this!!!"

Post a Comment