Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

AMAZING kitchen remodel

You may remember this room.
I worked on this living room last year and ever since that room was finished, the client has been cooking up her new kitchen. I WISH I could say I had something to do with this, but my client has fabulous taste and has had this plan in her mind for quite some time. Her BEFORE kitchen had linoleum floors, and dated cabinetry and she wanted something that would be in keeping with her home.
BEFORE:
 She had a very large space to work with and wanted to maximize space.                        BEFORE:
I invited myself went over for coffee on Friday and was blown away by the AFTER. So much so, it was difficult to leave and I have to admit I was tempted to sneak over Saturday morning for coffee too.
                               AFTER: 
 Isn't it breathtaking?
It's cream and gold. It's divine!
 She added a banquette and built-ins.
 Her amazing accessories have a perfect spot.
 A breakfront filled with light...
filled with exquisite things.
 Lighting that compliments the kitchen and every room in her house...

 The cabinetry on the island is a dark walnut stain with brass accents and Carrara marble tops. 
While the rest of the cabinetry is a yummy cream with a chocolate glaze. 
 And my absolute favorite part.... a brick floor laid in a herringbone pattern. It is soft to the foot (I know because I took my shoes off) and it is warm and inviting. Pretty great huh?
Happy Monday,
Bye bye birdie,
~H
You have read this article with the title AMAZING kitchen remodel. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/01/amazing-kitchen-remodel.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, January 16, 2012

Comments "AMAZING kitchen remodel"

Post a Comment