Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

OH DEER.....

Every now and then the stars align and I walk into Home Goods and find something screaming my name. I buy it, bring it home and rearrange my entire house to make the perfect spot....

do you see him?....

Do you love him?....(I know, I know- a little trendy and sometimes over done)
 BUT
can you still believe he was at Home Goods waiting for me? I love that he is little, so he can be surrounded by some of my other fave things. (Did you spy the nude charcoal I brought as carry on back from London) Jeff "didn't get it" but I love it!!!!

I love the real antlers mounted in this image, in fact I'm diggin lots about this room. I also love that this whole article is about upcycling. see here. I have a lot of upcycling happening myself... (nice way of saying junk in my house?)
Same house... picture wall (I'm obsessed) I already have my own scary portraits. See here. I just can't bring myself to buy portraits of people I don't know.... though I come across them in my fave junk shops all the time...

As I am running out of wall space (AND still collecting things for the walls) I find myself more and more drawn to picture/ anything you can hang walls. The more chaotic the better.

Direct reflection of my life? hmmmm....

How bout you, any good finds lately? design obsessions?

Bye, bye Birdie,
~A

You have read this article with the title OH DEER...... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/01/oh-deer.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Comments "OH DEER....."

Post a Comment