Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Go towards the Light....

How many lamps are in your house? I realize I have a bit of a lamp fetish. There are 13 table lamps in my (small) house. Oh, not counting the 3 in my closet, sitting on the floor, waiting for the perfect spot. I can't help it... Check these out that I got at the One Tree Hill set auction...
Don't you love them? Can't you just see them with big white drum shades? Too bad they do not go with my house (yet). These might end up at the barn sale. Yes, we are thinking about another barn sale this spring! See here.

Let me know if you think you must own them... they might be for sale now. (MIGHT)

Happy Monday!
Bye, bye Birdie,
~A
You have read this article with the title Go towards the Light..... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/02/go-towards-light.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, February 13, 2012

Comments "Go towards the Light...."

Post a Comment