Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Happy Valentines!

I'm spending my Valentine's Day with my sweetest Valentine... 
Cute huh? He's home sick today -- recovering from a hospital stay  when he ate something and had an allergic reaction. He's technically fine, but mama thinks keeping him at home and feeding him things I know are safe is much better than sending him to his all you can eat Valentine's party. I little neurotic, I know. By next week, he'll be living in a bubble.

So, I'm spending my morning snuggling with my man and pinning some of my fave Valentine images.
 The little pop of red looks great and I love the Stray Dog lamp.
 Just cute...
 You know how I feel about red, so pinks were calling my name!
So many things I love about this one...
I might have to switch from Pepsi to Coke for these DVF designed bottles. I'm very superficial.
The Made By Girl print comes in tons of colors, see here. So much to love about today...

And last, but certainly not least, today is Lindley's birthday!!!  9 years ago today, Ann got a very special Valentine. 
Happy Birthday Lindley! 
And happy Valentine's Day to you all - have a wonderful love filled day!
XOXO
~H

Credit to: Made by Girl, Holidayboutique.net, House Beautiful
You have read this article with the title Happy Valentines!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/02/happy-valentines.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Comments "Happy Valentines!"

Post a Comment