Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Splurge vs. Steal

I love a client with a big budget, but often it takes all of the fun out of it. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to splurge, but the hunt for the steal is one of the best parts of my job. 

It's actually the clients with the SMALL budgets that are REALLY FUN! 
I have been shopping for seating, coffee tables and all kinds of accessories for a STEAL in order to stay within budget -- I may even come under. I wanted to share some of my very favorite steals that we can all afford.
The Heddery Chair on Overstock.com is $400. Don't you love the lines?
Hickory Chair makes a beautiful splurge -- the "Halden" is gorgeous, but may break the bank. 
This Zentique Sofa is beautiful, but retails for over $2000. The craftsmanship of their products is amazing, but this client just couldn't afford this baby.
This World Market banquette It's even prettier in person and the velvet in color "concrete" is lush. For $449 it's a steal and add some killer pillows, and you've got a splurge "looking" sofa. I bought one during a World Market sale for $349. That's a deal.


I'm loving this Serena and Lilly Chair, but for $1095 when I need two of them, I can't even show this as an option to my client for her bedroom. But...
I could show her this Robin Egg Linen chair from Overstock. Yes, ma'am. This one is $270.99 with free shipping


OK, this is one of my faves. I have been stalking this chair (just released at Pier 1) for the perfect client. I knew I could find her the most loving home. She needed a home where she could be appreciated for her beauty and lines and the fact that for $379.99 she could be mistaken for...
Any chair upholstered in the iconic "Imperial Trellis" by KW. at hundreds of dollars a yard, that adds up when you need a whole chair. 
This mirrored console would be my inspiration for the entire room. Hoping my client reads it and must have it for her house in CT, she wouldn't go for the $1800 price tag. 
Lucky for me her, I found one today for $1000 LESS. Can't tell you where, because I don't want you to beat me to it.



This cubist table from Overstock is a go-to for me. It's $178 and gorgeous in person. 

Beats the Mandarin nesting tables from World's Away for $960. Yep, you heard me. $960. They are beautiful and there ARE two of them, but still...
Found any good deals lately? Send me your steals! I simply adore a good deal.
Bye bye birdie,
~H




credit to: Pinterest, Worlds Away, Hickory Chair, Decor Pad, KWID, Overstock, Zentique

You have read this article with the title Splurge vs. Steal. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/02/splurge-vs-steal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 9, 2012

Comments "Splurge vs. Steal"

Post a Comment