Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

A little chair help...please...

Look what I got! I know, I know, super traditional and not what you'd expect from me BUT I love it and my other pieces are going to accept it into our home with open arms.....
Its going in this room at the end where the little desk is now...

I have my Grandmother's chair there but I am thinking I need something else. It would all be very traditional if her chair stayed. (probably a little too much for me...)
So.... help! What do you like?

I love these honeycomb ghost chairs! I think one of these bad boys would look great...

 I could stay traditional and do this ghost chair? When I say traditional, I mean shape... though I am now considering lucite a classic...

 Another option would be to simply slipcover the chair I have in a pretty linen...
The secretary is tall and narrow... I might need some height...

OR... I might need a stool... this is my fave! And it was available on Overstock...holla! It's still available...in black. BOO! I want clear... The search begins..

What do you think? honeycomb, ghost chair, slipcover or stool? Help a sista out...please...

Bye, bye Birdie,
~A


credit: Southern Living, Overstock
You have read this article with the title A little chair help...please.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/a-little-chair-helpplease.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Comments "A little chair help...please..."

Post a Comment