Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Big Girl Room

 Ann and I recently worked on a little girl's room together. I told Ann I would "help" again if she painted the wall. While she painted, I shopped and shopped and showed up at the end to help touch up and then oops, forgot I had to meet the bus. This is typically how we roll. Check out her amazing wall and this bright, eclectic room.
I love the bright pops of color. It looks like the we did the room around the rug, but I found it at the end of the day. Isn't it great?
 Ann's wall looks amazing (as always) and I love the yellow chair she talked me into getting via text. 




 Pier 1 has the most beautiful throws that look handmade. Check them out!
The walls are Beach Glass (Benjamin Moore). It almost reads as a neutral gray with a lot of depth which makes all of the colors pop. Did I mention the client is 7? When I showed it to her, I asked her if she liked it. She said: Like it?? I LOVE it! Our work here is done.


Bye bye birdie,
~A&H
You have read this article with the title Big Girl Room. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/big-girl-room.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 2, 2012

Comments "Big Girl Room"

Post a Comment