Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Flea Finds

Yesterday, I needed a pick me up. Sounds expensive huh? Not if you stumble upon a great little flea market! I visited Trash to Treasure Flea Market in Castle Hayne and will definitely go back. I went on a hunt for some bedside tables for a client and sadly didn't have any luck, but...

 And then there were 2! I bought the pair for $90 and am thinking about putting them on my porch. 
I could use them as side tables or put them together and use them as a coffee table? Should I paint them? They are iron and super cool. Let me know, I'd love your input. 
 I couldn't resist this Henredon faux bamboo mirror. Imagine it glossy white or a bright color...
Here is the same mirror at Circa Who, it sold for much more than I paid for mine! Plus, when I look at it, I see an "H" -- like it's calling my name. Maybe I should keep this too? 
I loved him, but he didn't make it home. A little too pricey at $250, but isn't he cool? He would be pretty under a console or in front of a fireplace. He is carved wood with a great patina.  And last, but certainly not least, one of my fave fabrics (retails for $42) is at Fabric Solutions, my favorite bargain fabric store.
  Pictured in the center, it is $7.99 a yard. Dwell Studio "gate" fabric is a steal and even prettier in person. 
Remember this wingback from Studio 123 in Raleigh? See here. Oh, the possibilities... Have a wonderful retail therapy filled day...
Bye bye birdie,
~H


credit to: Studio 123, Circa Who,   
You have read this article with the title Flea Finds. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/flea-finds_13.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Comments "Flea Finds"

Post a Comment