Modern house, office and business furniture, furniture ethiopia and Interior ethiopia.

Spring Break 2012

When I was a little girl, we spent the summers at Bald Head Island. It was quite the adventure back then (we won't say how long ago). No phones, TV's, no stores, shops, restaurants. It was good old fashioned fun. We spent the days looking for shells, alligators, catching turtles, swimming and exploring. Now it has the convenience of a grocery store, clubs, pools and planned activities and we try to take our children as often as we can so... Spring Break... here we come! I have gotten in a very bad habit of selecting a vacation rental based on decor. Not sure this is how most (including my hubby) would go about the process. Price, location, proximity to the water/golf/attractions. Not me. Check out this completely remodeled villa where we will be spending Spring Break!
 They had me at the Egg chair. 
 Hello! How long have I wanted a swinging bed (ok that sounded bad). 
 Driftwood mirror AND and amazing outdoor space? My husband saw the TV and that's all it took.

 West Elm zig-zag... 


 I love how they did the built-in bunks -- perfect for all of my kids. 
Isn't it just divine! I can't wait to tell you all about it! 
Bye bye birdie,
~H


credit to: Tiffany's Rentals, Villa 28
You have read this article with the title Spring Break 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://ethiopiaawatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-break-2012.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 30, 2012

Comments "Spring Break 2012"

Post a Comment